EXPERT SEO SERVICES & CONSULTANCY
Search engine optimisation, otherwise known as SEO, is one of the most vital tasks that should be carried out on your website if you are hoping to reach new customers on search engines such as Google.
Our expert SEO services will help your website outrank those of your competitors and help you bring more relevant users to your site, who will hopefully convert into customers!
Many SEO companies often overlook many of the ranking factors that Google use to decide how high up on the results your site should be shown. At Flying Squid, we're always up-to-date on the latest major Google algorithm updates and will always be tracking your current rankings and any high rises or drops, working to recover them when in the latter case to avoid your business suffering. No areas of optimisation will be overlooked, whether it's the super techinical parts such as compression and security or the unique content side of things, such as images and blog articles. Do not despair if you cannot even begin to think about having to write blog posts, when it comes to copywriting our team can take care of it and we ensure all blog posts are optimised for SEO!
As well as offering SEO services, we are also a web design company, offering modern brochure websites and ecommerce web design. With our expertise in both SEO and website building, so we can make all of the changes ourself as long as we have access! Our web designers can take care of everything so you won't have to hire any additional companies.
To avoid your website getting penalised, we only employ white hat SEO techniques and all work is carried out according to Google's guidelines. We don't just get you a load of dodgy backlinks that get your site penalised or add just add a bunch of meta keywords which no longer have any effect, we work through all the necessary tasks which are currently considered as ranking factors.
Before we carry out any SEO work on your site, we always ensure we spent some time getting to know your brand and business, as well as carrying out keyword and competitor research. Using tools such as Google Keyword Planner we analyse the search volumes of each keyword we are optimising for, to ensure we are optimising for products or services that users are actually searching for. After all, what is the point of ranking 1st for keywords no one is searching for!
OUR SEO PRICES
Whether you run a local business offering a service or you have a large e-commerce store, we can help your business reach more users and customers. We have several standard options but if you business doesn't fit into these, just get in touch and we can work something out!
Local Business SEO
- Some of the tasks we will carry out each month and to begin with include:
- Full SEO Audit and analysis with full report
- Brand and competitor research
- Backlink research to see where where your competitors highest authority backlinks are from.
- Optimising for up to 10 services using as many keywords as necessary
- Google Local Search/Google my Business set-up and optimisation
- Google Analytics Set up and analysis
- Google Webmaster Tools Set-up
- Full Keyword Research for all services to check search volumes before optimising
- Optimising page titles and Header tags for your services and location
- Speed tests and compression
- Adding SSL security certificate if not already done
- Adding to written content and optimising existing content to include relevant keywords
- Sitemap and robots.txt build and submission to Google
- Adding Internal linking strategy to your site
- Broken link analysis and redirects if any 404 errors are found
- And much much more including Schema Mark-up, alt tag writing and optimising and gzip compression!
- We've helped many sites double or even triple their income year-on-year and our e-commerce SEO tasks will include the following:
- All local business SEO tasks plus:
- Full product research and competitor research
- up to 100 products
- Google Schema mark-up
- Mailchimp newletter building and optimising
- full product URL optimisation
- Adding necessary redirects from all discontinued product pages or pages with new URL's.
- ongoing monthly support to help you keep your site performing and prevent any issues which may affect your SEO.
- Adding your site to relevant directory websites
- Bounce rate analysis to see how many users are not visiting more than one page and improving the current percentage
- Analysing all variations of search terms and their volumes to help
- Category Page building and/or optimising
- Product filename optimisation, as filenames count towards where your site ranks too!
- Alt tags for all products and images
- Writing and optimising each page's meta tags to help include click-through-rates from search results, which is a ranking factor
- Facebook Shop/Products set-up
LET'SHELP YOU REACH MORE CUSTOMERS
Get in touch today and find out how we can help you with your new website or SEO.
All information Flying Squid © 2019